International Health Insurance Plans
If you are planning to travel internationally for a short trip or extended period, get peace of mind and protection from a GeoBlue® international health plan. GeoBlue covers services typically not covered by your domestic health plan, and most GeoBlue plans cost just a few dollars per travel day.
- Single trip, multi-trip, and expat plans available
- Access to over 151,000 qualified providers worldwide who accept direct settlement, so you don’t have to pay upfront and submit a claim
- Comprehensive coverage for emergency and non-emergency care, including hospitalizations, doctor visits, and prescriptions
- Coverage for medical evacuations, which are not typically covered by your domestic health plan
- 24/7/365 assistance for scheduling appointments and managing care
You can enroll right up to the day you plan to travel, and you don’t need to be enrolled in an Independence Blue Cross medical plan to purchase an international health insurance plan.
For more information or to enroll, call 1-855-481-6647 (TTY: 711) to speak with a GeoBlue representative.
1 GeoBlue® is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. GeoBlue is the administrator of coverage provided under insurance policies issued by 4 Ever Life International Limited, Bermuda, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.