International Health Insurance Plans
If you are planning to travel internationally for a short trip or extended period, you can get peace of mind and protection from a GeoBlue® international health plan. GeoBlue covers services typically not covered by your domestic health plan. Most GeoBlue plans cost just a few dollars per travel day, and you can enroll right up to the day you plan to travel. You don’t have to be currently enrolled in an Independence medical plan to purchase a GeoBlue plan.
- Single trip, multi-trip, and expat plans available
- Access to English-speaking, Western-trained physicians in over 190 countries
- Comprehensive coverage for hospitalizations, doctor visits, and prescriptions
- Coverage for emergency medical evacuations typically not covered by your domestic health plan
- Cashless, paperless billing
- 24/7/365 assistance for scheduling appointments and managing care
For more information or to enroll, call 1-855-481-6647 (TTY: 711) to speak with a GeoBlue representative.
1 GeoBlue® is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services, LLC (Worldwide Services Insurance Agency, LLC in California and New York), an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. GeoBlue is the administrator of coverage provided under insurance policies issued by 4 Ever Life International Limited, Bermuda, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association.