IBX WireTM helps you use your health plan to the fullest, by sending secure text messages with:
- Coverage information and updates
- Money-saving tips and discounts
- Important personal health reminders
IBX Members: Visit ibx.com/getconnected or text IBX WIRE to 73529 to sign up.
Not a Member? No problem! Get started.
Health and Wellness Programs
Make healthy choices and save money with our value-added health and wellness programs. No matter which health insurance plan you choose from Independence Blue Cross, you get access to these extras that will help you maintain or improve your health.
Achieve Your Well-being Goals
Your well-being journey is personal. Whether you want to eat healthier, manage stress better, be more active, or just get some more sleep, your goals are unique to you.
Achieve Well-being from Independence Blue Cross is a motivating and personalized set of well-being tools and resources that can help you achieve what’s important to you in a way that’s simple, easy, and fun.
With the Achieve Well-being tools on ibxpress.com and our mobile app, you can:
- Keep your medical history secure, organized, and all in one place
- Join online programs to help you achieve your well-being goals
- Access an expansive library of health content
- Use the Health Navigator to search symptoms
- Track your activity levels and sync your devices
- Stay motivated with tokens and badges for achievements
Stay Motivated With Discounts and Reimbursements
From gym membership discounts to fitness reimbursements, our wellness discounts and reimbursements can keep you moving toward good health.
- Get a $150 reimbursement on your gym fees.
- Get a $150 reimbursement on an approved weight loss program.
- Get a $150 reimbursement for programs to help you quit tobacco.
- Plus, you can save money with discounts on fitness gear, wellness products, gym memberships, and more.
Plus, the Blue Insider discount program offers up to 60 percent off on a wide range of attractions and events, including movie tickets, amusement park admission fees, sporting events, and more.
Telemedicine: Get Help When You Need It
You can visit with a doctor anytime, anywhere with our telemedicine benefit. This service is offered from MDLIVE2 through HIPAA-secure video, phone, and mobile app with 24/7 access to a U.S. board-certified and licensed primary care doctor who can treat non-emergency medical conditions such as:
- Colds and flu
- Joint aches and pains
- Vomiting and nausea
- Pink eye
- Ear infections
- And more
Using MDLIVE is a convenient option when it’s not possible to visit your doctor’s office, retail clinic, or urgent care center. Plus, it’s more cost-effective than visiting the ER for an illness that’s not an emergency.
College Tuition Benefit®
Protecting your health is more than just taking care of your physical well-being. We’re also concerned with protecting our members’ financial health and security. This includes helping to alleviate some of the stress associated with paying for a four-year college education.
This program helps offset the costs of a four-year college education for eligible family members. Through the College Tuition Benefit, Tuition Rewards® points are earned and can be used at nearly 400 participating colleges across the United States. It works like a scholarship program, where subscribers can allocate Tuition Rewards across four years of the sponsored child‛s undergraduate education.
Program highlights include:
- Subscribers earn $2,000 in Tuition Rewards3 annually upon plan renewal, plus a bonus in year four.
- One Tuition Reward point is equal to a $1 guaranteed minimum discount off full tuition.
- Use Tuition Rewards at colleges and universities across the nation.
- Use this benefit to offset the costs of a four-year college education for eligible family members including a child, grandchild, niece, nephew, step-child, or godchild.
These are value-added programs and services. They are not benefits under the health care plan that you purchased and are, therefore, subject to change without notice.
By providing my phone number and/or email address, I authorize Independence Blue Cross, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Independence”), and my employer to contact me via email, automated text and/or phone call. I understand that my consent is not a condition of any benefit or purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
To ensure your privacy, all information will be sent via a secure connection. Independence will not disclose any personal information to outside persons or entities unless we have written consent or unless authorized by law. Please see our Notice of Privacy Practices for more information.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Notifications sent via automated text message. This service is not required to purchase goods and services from Independence Blue Cross. Wire is a trademark of Relay Network, LLC, an independent company.
2 MDLIVE is an independent company providing telemedicine services for Independence Blue Cross.
3 The Tuition Rewards program is provided by College Tuition Benefit, an independent company. Neither College Tuition Benefit nor Sage Scholars, Inc. provide Blue Cross products or services.