Value-Added Healthy LifestylesSM Wellness ProgramEnjoy big rewards with Healthy Lifestyles
We care about you and your health. That’s why we offer Healthy Lifestyles — member-only services and resources to help you, the member, make more informed decisions about individual health and wellness.
Healthy Lifestyles Benefits and Features
- Get up to $150 reimbursement each year on your fitness center fees.
- Quit smoking or lose weight, and we’ll reimburse you up to $200 each year on your program fees.
- Get reimbursed when you buy a bike helmet, complete a CPR class, or go to a parenting class.
Blue365®: Savings and resources from national health and wellness leaders
One of the best ways you can stay healthy is by making the right wellness decisions. Blue365 helps you make healthy decisions for yourself and your loved ones by offering:
- discounts on weight-loss and nutrition programs;
- access to a tailored, personal walking/fitness program;
- savings on elective procedures like laser vision correction;
- information on eldercare and caregiver options for parents and dependent family members;
- information to help plan for health care in retirement and learn about Medicare and long-term care insurance.
Best of all, you can take advantage of all that Blue365 offers along with our other member programs. For example, you can receive discounts on fitness-related products through Blue365 and also enroll in our Healthy Lifestyles Fitness Program, which offers a reimbursement to qualifying members.
Custom preventative care reminders
Your health is our priority. That’s why we’ll help you remember to schedule those routine tests and screenings that always seem to slip your mind including:
- Pap tests
- adult and childhood immunizations
- colorectal screenings
24/7 Health Coach
You don’t have to be alone when making important choices regarding your health. Your personal Health Coach is available to answer your questions and to help you make knowledgeable, confident decisions regarding your health care.
HMO benefits are underwritten by Keystone Health Plan East (KHPE). PPO benefits are underwritten by QCC Insurance Company (QCC). KHPE and QCC are subsidiaries of Independence Blue Cross — independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Serving the health insurance needs of Philadelphia and southeastern Pennsylvania.