Adult Plus and Prime Dental PPO plans
Independence Blue Cross and United Concordia, an independent company, work together to offer coverage for adults age 19 and older1 with high quality, cost-effective dental plans to meet your health needs.
There are two adult dental insurance plans available: Adult Plus Dental plan and Prime Dental PPO plan. Both dental plans2 include a large network of dentists and are designed to encourage prevention, early diagnosis, and oral treatment. Coverage includes regular up-front preventive dental maintenance that could help reduce the number of expensive oral procedures later.
Compare Dental Plans
Please see the plan overview for additional benefits information, including waiting periods, limitations, and exclusions.
With IBC Dental plans, take advantage of:
- A large network of dentists, whether you choose a Plus or Prime dental plan.
- Your choice of any dentist for care.
- When members use dentists from the Concordia Advantage network, they can control their out-of-pocket expenses.
- Value-added discounts from certain network providers for non-covered services as well as treatment received even after annual maximum benefit has been met.
- Most Concordia Advantage dentists offer discounts for non-covered services as well as treatment received after the member has met the annual maximum benefit.
Search for Dental Providers
To search for Concordia Advantage Network Providers, please click on “Find a Dentist” below.
Ready to Apply?
Personal Choice PPO Platinum Complete includes both pediatric and adult dental and vision coverage.
1 Pediatric Dental coverage is included with all Independence Blue Cross Individual Medical policies except for Personal Choice Bronze Basic, which does not include Pediatric Dental.
2 Adult Plus Dental and Adult Prime Dental are underwritten by QCC Insurance Company. This 2015 Adult Dental Plan Overview represents only a partial listing of the benefits and exclusions of the Adult Dental Plan. This plan may not cover all your expenses. If you have any questions, please call 1–844–762–2140. Once enrolled, you can view your benefit information on ibxpress.com. Read your contract carefully to determine which services are covered and for details on the conditions of your policy.
3 Out-of-network providers may bill you for differences between the plan allowances and the actual charges of the provider. This amount could be significant.
4 Value-added discounts may be available to you for non-covered services from some network providers. These providers are identified in the provider directory.